President William Ruto has made new appointments in various parastatals.
They include the President’s trusted personnel who will help him propel his Bottom-Up agenda.
1. Prof Raphael Munuve – Chair Konza
2. Emilio Mugo – Chair NEMA
3. Stanley Khainga – Chair, KMPDC
4. Francis Gichaba – Chair Tourism Board
5. Rispa Wapukhulu – Chair KLB
6. Ali Mbogo – Chair – LAPSSET Development Authority
7. Odoyo Owidi – Chair, Late Victoria South Water Works Development Agency 8. Brown Ondego – Chair – Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
9. John Lonyangapuo – Chair North Rift Water Works Development Agency.
The appointments happen at a time when the president faces a brutal headache to reward his political allies who vied for various sits in last year’s General Election but lost, with the Chief Administrative Secretary (CAS) positions.