Duale, Moses Kuria among Ruto’s 21 new Cabinet Secretaries
President William Ruto has unveiled his new team of 21 Cabinet Secreatries at State House, Nairobi.
The Cabinet comprises a list of well learned professionals among them former Tharaka Nithi Senator Professor Kithure Kindiki who replaces Dr. Fred Matiangi as Interior CS.
Here is the full list of Ruto’s news CSs.
1. Interior Ministry — Prof Abraham Kindiki
2. National Treasury – Prof. Njuguna Ndung’u
3. Public Service Gender and Affirmative Action – Aisha Jumwa
4. Defence – Aden Duale
5. Water Sanitation – Alice Wahome
6. Foreign and Diaspora Affairs – Alfred Mutua
7. Trade, Investment and Industry – Moses Kuria
8. East Africa Community, Arid and Semi-Arid Lands and Regional Development – Rebecca Miano
9. Roads, Transport and Public Works – Kipchumba Murkomen
10. Environment and Forestry – Roselinda Soipan Tuya
11. Lands, Housing and Urban Development – Zachariah Mwangi Njeru
12. Tourism, Wildlife and Heritage – Peninah Malonza
13. Agriculture and Livestock Development – Mithika Linturi
14. Health – Susan Nakumicha Wafula
15. Information, Communication and Digital Economy – Eliud Owalo
16. Education – Ezekiel Machogu
17. Energy and Petroleum – Davis Chirchir
18. Youth Affairs Sports and Arts – Ababu Namwamba
19. Cooperatives and MSME development – Simon Chelugui
20. Mining, blue economy and Maritime Affairs – Salim Mvurya
21. Labour and Social protection – Florence Bore
1. Advisor on Women Rights Agency – Hariet Chigai
2. Advisor National Security – Monica Juma
The President also appointed former National Assembly Speaker Justin Muturi as the Attorney General and Mercy Wanjau as Secretary to the Cabinet.