13 new jobs up for grab at Policyholders Compensation Fund; How to apply
Policyholder Compensation Fund (PCF) has advertised new 13 job vacancies to the public, which the firm said would boost its capacity and deliver on its mandate.
The available vacate positions include:
1. Director,Legal Services (1)
2. Deputy Director, Corporate Communication (1)
3. Deputy Director, Insurance Services (1)
4. Principal Finance and Account Officer (1)
5. Principal Investment Officer (1)
6. Insurance Officer (4)
7. Planning Officer (1)
8. Records Management Officer (1)
9. Senior Assistant Office Administrator (1)
10. Driver (1)
Some of the instructions to be followed while applying for the job include:
1.Detailed job descriptions and how to apply are available on www.pcf.go.ke\careers
2.All applications must be received on or before 19th April,2022 by 5:00 pm
3. PCF charges no fees in application for any of the stated positions
Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, youths, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply, with only shortlisted candidates being contacted after the application.
The fund is a state corporation that is governed by section 179 of the Insurance Act (Cap 487) and the insurance (Policyholders Compensation Fund) Amendment regulations,2014.
PCF was formed with an aim of providing compensation to claimants of an insurer that has been put under statutory management and for the secondary purpose of increasing the public’s confidence in the insurance sector.